Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!
Clawz and Fangz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackFang's Bio

2 posters

Go down

BlackFang's Bio Empty BlackFang's Bio

Post by Huntersfear Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:34 am

BlackFang's Bio Black_tiger_by_littlesarah88-d74p213
Full Name: BlackFang

Nick Names: Black-jack, Buck-tooth ( don't ever call him that unless you want a death wish)

Species: Tiger
Talents:  doesn't run out of breath very easily and is quite agile despite his size
Side:  is evil but has some goodness in him.
Power: power of the earth (extra strength)
Likes: Rolling around in tall grass and likes to nap in it too. Loves the outdoors. Likes to explore parts that haven't been explored. Prefers to sleeping outside (under a tree if possible) than in a cave. Prefers his own company.
Dislikes: Groups, crowds etc. Wide open spaces with no cover. Rain. Being cooped up in a cave. Annoying cats that won't leave him alone.
Friends: None at the moment because he doesn't like other cats and being in a group.
Foes
: Many. Too numerouse to list.
Appearance: His eyes are a bright orange with a pure black pupil. His fangs are like a sabre tooths, as sharp as steel and are snow white. His fur is a dark black with dark grey highlights if you look closely. His stripes are orange with small dark speckles on them. (sorta like the normal colouring of a tiger but reversed so he's black with orange stripes). His paws are pure black but after the elbows/knees the grey highlights start and his claws are a black. His tail is a pure black with a white tip. He larger than normal for a tiger. About slightly shorter than 6 feet.

History: His mother got caught up in a nuclear war and his father was looking after him but encounted a wolf pack while out hunting and was killed in the fight. (He has since hated all wolves with a vengence.) He then went to Felindia because he used to live on The Border. His strange apperance is because of the nuke war.
Huntersfear
Huntersfear
Admin

Back to top Go down

BlackFang's Bio Empty Re: BlackFang's Bio

Post by SilverAcid Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:01 am

BlackFang's Bio Accepted

Yay another feline! I'm looking forward to role playing with him.
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

https://clawzandfangz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum