Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Clawz and Fangz
Hiya guys XD
If you are new to this site and want to create an account then I wish you welcome to Clawz and Fangz.
I hope you have great fun roleplaying with us, and Good luck !!!
Clawz and Fangz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double's Bio

2 posters

Go down

Double's Bio Empty Double's Bio

Post by Double Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:21 pm

Double's Bio Animals-lynx-1920x1080-wallpaper-2256558

Full name: Shaiya
Nicknames: Double, B.I, Bi
Species: Lynx
Talents: being able to hunt alone very well.
Side: evil
Power: She can controle the element of water to some degree but her specialty is creating mist.
Likes: She likes unexplainable things, or things that don't fit in to being 'normal'
Dislikes: Animals picking fights with other animals. And animals that are overly arrogant.
Friends: none yet
Foes: none yet
Appearance: She is a normal Lynx cat, except for that there is always a grey-ish white mist always surrounding her.  Her eyes are golden with some silver stripes in them.
History: Double's mother died in a wolf trap, so she had to go live with her father. Her dad never really liked her since he wanted a boy, so he mistreated her. After a few years of enduring her father's behaviour towards her there came a time when her father was cornered by a pack of wolves, when she was able to help him, she turned her back on him letting the wolves slaughter him. That is how she got her name, Double Death, or better known as Double Crosser.
Double
Double

Back to top Go down

Double's Bio Empty Re: Double's Bio

Post by SilverAcid Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:47 pm

Double's Bio Accepted
Welcome to the team Double!
It's a very nice character you've got here!
I look forward to role playing with you, and I hope you have fun!
SilverAcid
SilverAcid
Admin

https://clawzandfangz.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum